Professional Sport Testimonials
“Peter Cox worked with the Manly NRL football team from 2005 – 2011. In that time, Peter coordinated and delivered a leadership-based and thinking strategy. It enlightened and promoted clear vision under which the players learned to deal with times of adversity both on and off the football field. The players and staff were enriched by the experiences that Peter provided.
During his 7-year tenure, the Manly NRL team qualified for the NRL finals 7 years in a row; qualified for 3 grand finals; and won 2 NRL premierships in 2008 and 2011. The team was well regarded by the brand of football they played.
No doubt, a significant part was the visualisation provided by Peter Cox”.
From January 2015 until August 2016, Peter Cox from Leadership Dynamics mentored me with a dynamic Leadership Program 1 on 1 and with the Matildas Australian Women’s Football Team, growing my leadership potential.
My understanding of what Leadership really is changed my behaviours, dramatically growing my influence, resulting in me becoming the Australian Women’s Football Team Captain for the 2015 World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games.
Coxey empowered and grew me building me into a stronger leader.
Peter’s passion for leadership, his guidance and him being a dreamer and visionary has helped us to understand the basic leadership principles and how to utilise these principles. He has provided us with the tools and skills to keep moving our business in the right direction. Peter’s desire and enthusiasm to grow people and organisations is exemplary.
He has influenced us in many areas of our lives including our personal life as well as growing our business to a successful level. We’ve had a lot of challenges along the way in growing our business and Peter has helped us tackle these head on and to constantly overcome obstacles and take action in a forward motion. Most importantly he has taught us to grow ourselves in order to be the best individuals we can be to enable us to grow in other areas in our life.
The impact Peter Cox has had on our life:
– He taught us to DREAM BIG and believe in ourselves without losing sight of who we are and keeping true to our values and doing right by people along the way on our journey to success.
– Peter has equipped us with the essential skills required to build our business and lead people, very important especially in business.
– Most empowering of all, he us taught us that in achieving success and growing ourselves, you can also remain happily married through what can often be a very challenging journey.
– Peter Cox walks the talk, he is a man who leads by example and practices what he teaches. This is a very rare quality.
– His values, honesty, integrity and loyalty to the team give you the utmost confidence in working with him.
– He is a visionary, a man who knows where he’s going and how to get there and in such a manner that you can be proud and hold your head high at the end of the day.