Order Now. Begin the journey that may change your life!
“The Dream Is Everything” is Peter’s insight into the difference between Dreamers and Dream Achievers.
You will learn about an average guy who has achieved above average things living by the principles he believes in.
Peter will not tell you what your dream should be, we all have different dreams, and desires – he will share with you in this inspirational book some of his dreams and techniques he has used to achieve them.
Most people are all very busy just living , however how many people that you know are truly happy?
It is a fact that only a very small percentage of people take the time to sit down and think about a plan their life and interestingly, it is those people who can genuinely say they are happy.
“What is the vision that will not only provide you with satisfaction now, but also leave a legacy for your children and grandchildren and friends?
What you do today should be a by-product of your dream. The work you do today should open doors to dream fulfilment.”
This book answers all these questions.
“The Ideal Life – My Journey” is about finding a meaningful life.
Travel the twists and turns of Debbie’s life with her and admire her tenacity and determination to make a difference.
A simple read of the observations Debbie has made in life – Debbie says,
“Even though all of us know that life is far too important and substantial to waste, very few of us seem to bother to put enough time and thought into identifying what kind of a life we would actually like to build in our few brief years on the planet.
We blame our lack of appetite for the disciplined work of dreaming up the ideal life on poor foundations (our families were flawed), bad workmanship (nobody believed in me) or cheap materials (I’m swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool)”.
Is there a way to get beyond our present mindset, prior history and hand-me-down genetics?
Are you trapped in a life that will give us no more than what we currently have, or can we break through to the life we have always dreamed of having?
* Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST
* Plus postage and handling – this varies according to weight and destination
Peter’s passion for leadership, his guidance and him being a dreamer and visionary has helped us to understand the basic leadership principles and how to utilise these principles. He has provided us with the tools and skills to keep moving our business in the right direction. Peter’s desire and enthusiasm to grow people and organisations is exemplary.
He has influenced us in many areas of our lives including our personal life as well as growing our business to a successful level. We’ve had a lot of challenges along the way in growing our business and Peter has helped us tackle these head on and to constantly overcome obstacles and take action in a forward motion. Most importantly he has taught us to grow ourselves in order to be the best individuals we can be to enable us to grow in other areas in our life.
The impact Peter Cox has had on our life:
– He taught us to DREAM BIG and believe in ourselves without losing sight of who we are and keeping true to our values and doing right by people along the way on our journey to success.
– Peter has equipped us with the essential skills required to build our business and lead people, very important especially in business.
– Most empowering of all, he us taught us that in achieving success and growing ourselves, you can also remain happily married through what can often be a very challenging journey.
– Peter Cox walks the talk, he is a man who leads by example and practices what he teaches. This is a very rare quality.
– His values, honesty, integrity and loyalty to the team give you the utmost confidence in working with him.
– He is a visionary, a man who knows where he’s going and how to get there and in such a manner that you can be proud and hold your head high at the end of the day.