Having your Leadership Team challenged by an outside leader on leadership principles raises the level of leadership responsibility and accountability of individual team members.
Honesty leads to empowerment, unity, loyalty and acceptance of the leadership role not wanting to let any of their team mates down.
This process strengthens the core values of the organisation and leads to greater conviction.
This strategy has been used successfully in both Corporations and Professional Sporting Organisations.
Through Team Empowerment individuals in a team learn how to increase their individual contribution of talents and skills to the team enabling the team to achieve more.
Head Coach, South Sydney Rabbitohs
“If your thinking about leadership doesn’t change, nothing changes”
“Myself and several of my team leaders have been coached by Peter through his Leadership Dynamics process for the best of two years.
Peter has made a huge impact on me in my professional life and has become a trusted mentor and advisor. Peter has an unwavering ability to motivate and challenge like no other, driving you to become a better leader.
His extensive understanding of personality profiling and their associated strengths and weaknesses has allowed me to build a unified and successful team. Peter is an inspiring visionary who leads by example. Practicing what he preaches. His honesty and straight down the line approach allows all he works with to reach their full leadership potential.
There is certainly no fluff with Peter. I cannot speak more highly of Peter and his Leadership Dynamics process. It is invaluable. If you want to drive positive change in your business and be inspired to be better for your team, your business and yourself, than bring Coxey into your mix. You won’t regret it.”
Peter’s passion for leadership, his guidance and him being a dreamer and visionary has helped us to understand the basic leadership principles and how to utilise these principles. He has provided us with the tools and skills to keep moving our business in the right direction. Peter’s desire and enthusiasm to grow people and organisations is exemplary.
He has influenced us in many areas of our lives including our personal life as well as growing our business to a successful level. We’ve had a lot of challenges along the way in growing our business and Peter has helped us tackle these head on and to constantly overcome obstacles and take action in a forward motion. Most importantly he has taught us to grow ourselves in order to be the best individuals we can be to enable us to grow in other areas in our life.
The impact Peter Cox has had on our life:
– He taught us to DREAM BIG and believe in ourselves without losing sight of who we are and keeping true to our values and doing right by people along the way on our journey to success.
– Peter has equipped us with the essential skills required to build our business and lead people, very important especially in business.
– Most empowering of all, he us taught us that in achieving success and growing ourselves, you can also remain happily married through what can often be a very challenging journey.
– Peter Cox walks the talk, he is a man who leads by example and practices what he teaches. This is a very rare quality.
– His values, honesty, integrity and loyalty to the team give you the utmost confidence in working with him.
– He is a visionary, a man who knows where he’s going and how to get there and in such a manner that you can be proud and hold your head high at the end of the day.